Nonito Donaire Jr.
Donaire turned professional in 2001. He signed up with promoter Jackie Kallen, who paid him a monthly salary of $1,500. After four pro bouts, among which he lost his second, Donaire left Kallen and returned to Manila with his father. Initially mulling restarting his boxing career in the Philippines, they decided to go back to the better facilities in San Leandro, where his father felt there were fewer distractions.
- Putting my #photography skills to use for our #Christmas photos. Rachel stood there as I adjusted lighting for... https://t.co/n3wXSKUDpY 1 December 2015 at 12:00 AM
- https://t.co/rC4m346tk4 https://t.co/WSqbyrP6Mm 30 November 2015 at 4:46 AM
- #Thanksgiving at the Donaire house has its #challenges #balut #Props to my #sparringpartner Frederick Bowen for... https://t.co/eODBpWfLKO 30 November 2015 at 3:37 AM
- Don't miss it! https://t.co/cxUAbdtyp8 26 November 2015 at 4:33 AM
- When my #sons play together . #cars #hotwheels #playtime A https://t.co/xgfs5cdGLm 25 November 2015 at 3:11 AM